Welcome to Westpark
Please join us at our October Board meeting. We will be electing new board members on the October 12th General Meeting
St John's Episcopal Church
2351 Pleasant Grove Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747
Starting at 7 pm
Guest speaker Dominick Casey, Roseville City Manager.
Interested in getting involved? It's easy to sign up and help make your neighborhood what you want it to be. Each Neighborhood Association Board requires a minimum of four (4) volunteers to be an “Active” Neighborhood Association (NA). RCONA provides the insurance for events, can help with partial funding, and use of City and park facilities. One representative from your board must attend monthly RCONA meetings, but people find them very informative and it’s a great place to share and learn from other NAs.
You may submit names to the Nominations Committee through October 10th by 5 PM. No nominations can be accepted after the deadline.
Current list of nominees can be found here.
A growing community that prides itself on family friendly neighborhoods. If you are new to this area there is a lot to offer for all ages and more to come. We are happy to have nearby elementary schools, Chilton Middle School, and recently opened West Park High School. You can find countless parks, walking trails, and bike trails throughout our wonderful community. Please take a tour of the site and come and join us at the next monthly board meeting that as always are open to the public.
You can also find us at our Facebook page.
The Westpark Neighborhood Association is NOT an HOA and there are no fees or dues. We are here to:
- To provide an open forum through which all members of the neighborhoods can participate in the identity, social culture, growth, development, and activities of the neighborhoods.
- To identify and communicate the issues and concerns of the Association members to the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations, the City of Roseville, and other appropriate entities.
- To keep all members of the neighborhoods informed regarding issues vital, or of interest, to the well being of the neighborhoods.
- To encourage and facilitate communication and cohesiveness among all the people of the neighborhoods.
- To act in cooperation with government and non-government agencies to preserve and improve peace, safety and property values in the neighborhoods.