Westpark Neighborhood Association
A member of the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (RCONA)
We will be electing new board members at the October General Meeting.
Our annual election will take place at the general membership meeting on Wednesday October 11th, 6:30 PM
Find us on Facebook
Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month starting at 6:30 pm
St John's Episcopal Church -- map
2351 Pleasant Grove Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747
A growing community that prides itself on family friendly neighborhoods. If you are new to this area there is a lot to offer for all ages and more to come. We are happy to have nearby elementary schools, Chilton Middle School, and recently opened West Park High School. You can find countless parks, walking trails, and bike trails throughout our wonderful community. Please take a tour of the site and come and join us at the next monthly board meeting that as always are open to the public.
You can also find us at our Facebook page.
The Westpark Neighborhood Association is NOT an HOA and there are no fees or dues. We are here to:
- To provide an open forum through which all members of the neighborhoods can participate in the identity, social culture, growth, development, and activities of the neighborhoods.
- To identify and communicate the issues and concerns of the Association members to the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations, the City of Roseville, and other appropriate entities.
- To keep all members of the neighborhoods informed regarding issues vital, or of interest, to the well being of the neighborhoods.
- To encourage and facilitate communication and cohesiveness among all the people of the neighborhoods.
- To act in cooperation with government and non-government agencies to preserve and improve peace, safety and property values in the neighborhoods.